Shermane thought she was perfectly healthy – until she suffered a stroke. And as it turns out, her family history of high blood pressure and heart disease had put her at risk all along.
High blood pressure, also known as HBP or hypertension, is a widely misunderstood. We often assume it affects those who are type-A, tense and aggressive. But the truth is, it has nothing to do with personality traits. In fact, you can be the most relaxed, calm person and still suffer from HBP.
This mixture is going to help your blood pressure problems in a very effective way.
Old German Blood Pressure Recipe
- 68 ounces filtered water
- 4 organic lemons, unpeeled
- 4 organic garlic cloves
- 4 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 thumb organic ginger root
Wash the lemons well and cut them in tracks. Then, clean the garlic cloves and remove the rind of the ginger root.
Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix well until you get a homogeneous mixture.
Put the mixture in a pan and turn the fire on while you add the water in it slowly. Stir everything continuously until it starts boiling. Then, remove it from the fire and leave it to cool down.
Strain the mixture and then pour it into glass bottles. Store the bottles in the fridge.
How to Consume:
Consume this drink once on an empty stomach, two hours before a meal, on a daily base.
If you think that you cannot take it because of the smell of the garlic, you do not have to worry about that, because the lemon and the ginger combined together neutralize the strong smell of garlic.
Do not forget to shake the drink well before drinking it, because the ginger will probably remain at the bottom of the bottle. Enjoy this powerful and beneficial mixture!
Top Foods For Blood Pressure Diet
- High fiber foods – Unprocessed foods high in fiber such as vegetables, fruits, and seeds should be the basis of any healthy diet.
- Low sodium foods – Excess salt consumption raises blood pressure. Limit your consumption to no more than 1500-2000 mg daily.
- High potassium foods – Potassium counteracts the effect of sodium and helps lower blood pressure, include foods like melons, avocados, and bananas.
- Omega-3 rich foods – Consume omega-3 rich foods like grass-fed beef, wild caught salmon, chia and flax seeds to reduce inflammation.
- Dark chocolate – Look for a dark chocolate that contains at least 200 mg of cocoa phenols which can reduce blood pressure.
Blood Pressure Foods to Avoid
- High sodium foods -Sodium raises blood pressure, avoid high sodium processed foods, pickles, olives, or canned foods.
- Trans fats and Omega-6 fats – These fats increase inflammation and blood pressure and are found in packaged foods and conventional meats.
- Sugar – High sugar consumption is connected to high blood pressure.
- Caffeine – Too much caffeine can cause an increase in blood pressure.
- Alcohol – Narrows arteries and can increase blood pressure.