The method we offer here is not only painless, but also extremely effective in reducing pores and excessive skin fat on your face, as well as preventing acne appearance.
HOW TO REMOVE BLACKHEADS ON YOUR FACE USING A TOOTHBRUSH
- Get an unused toothbrush or disinfect an old one by boiling it in water for 5 minutes.
- Before treatment, steam your face over hot chamomile or mint tea, which you’ve previously made in a deeper saucepan, for 5-10 minutes. This is especially beneficial for unclogging your pores and hence alleviating the removal of blackheads.
- Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the problem areas and leave for 5 minutes.
- Then, using your toothbrush, brush your skin gently.
- Rinse the toothpaste with warm water, pat-dry your face and finally, apply some face tonic.
- Always disinfect your toothbrush after use.
- Repeat the treatment 1-2 times a week, depending on the condition of your skin.
If you are wondering why toothpaste, you probably don’t know that most toothpaste contains ingredients such as hydrogen peroxide, witch hazel, baking soda, and alcohol, all of which are beneficial for removing blackheads. However, it’s important to have in mind that not all sorts of toothpaste are favorable for the epidermis. Therefore, choose a product that doesn’t contain large amounts of abrasive compounds and mint. Toothpaste that contains herbs, such as sage, chamomile etc. is most favorable for your gentle face skin.