Here are the best natural remedies that you can make it by yourself in the comfort of your home, which by the way are very effective in the fight with sinusitis.
- Take one teaspoon of table salt and mix it with two cups of hot water. Put your head backward and drop a few drops in your nostrils. When the solution riches the sinuses you will feel relief and relaxation.
- Turmeric can be very helpful because has anti-inflammatory properties. Its active ingredient known as curcumin helps because it heats the sinus cavity and cleans the airways.
- Spacy food is another trick which can help you to relieve your clogged sinuses. Like :
- Oregano (Boil about half a liter of water with a few drops of oregano oil and inhale. It is best to cover your head with a towel to manage to breathe in as much steam. Oregano oil is a powerful medicine for sinus infections due to antibiotic effects)
- Onion ( Inhalation and consumption of raw onion ca unclogged sinuses)
- Boil a cup of tomato juice with a tablespoon of chopped garlic, half tablespoons of chili sauce, one tablespoon of lemon juice and a little celery salt and drink it.